So here are some hints...
- I have gained an exorbitant amount of weight (read: not good for the ol' bikini-bod) in the past few months.
- Those working the drive-through at Wendy's, Taco Bell, and McDonald's are starting to recognize my voice and ask if I want “the usual.” I have also "forgotten" my way to the gym (which, in actuality, could have something to do with hint #1).
- The passengers sitting near me on the plane home from Florida last week were not pleased when I spent a half hour throwing up into the air-sick bag.
- Grey motion-sickness wristbands have become a part of my everyday fashion attire (I'm trying to start a new trend).
- Avery is no longer scared of the doctor, since when we go now, it's always for me.
Figured it out yet?