Being a mom can be frustrating- like when your daughter refuses to give you a kiss and yet will gladly stick her tongue in the dog's mouth. It is, however, rewarding (which I detail in the post “I Never Thought...") (sorry, I truly feel that it's necessary to say “but it's rewarding” every time I talk badly about my motherhood experiences).
I mention this because I think we all have things in our lives- things that may be frustrating at times, yes- that we've accomplished and are proud of. Today, as my 30th year has come and gone, I think it's important to reflect on some of these things.
- I scored a great guy who's bound by a contract to be with me.
- I have an awesome daughter who, at 15 months, is already model-gorgeous AND a genius.
- I've remained close with my greatest pals- I'm so lucky!
- I have wonderful family, with whom I'm super-tight.
- There are 9 people who follow me on this blog. I've made it to the second row... score!
I can think of so many other fantastic things that I have in my life right now, so perhaps turning the big three-one isn't so bad.
So I pose this question to you: what have you accomplished so far in life that you're proud of? Let me know in your comments!